Friday, June 23, 2006

P.J.'s hoohaa

Hello all. I'm going to try and make this something I update three times or so a week. I'll also mirror it on the blog on my website's message board (HooHaa), hopefully getting more than just me reading my whole blog. I also have a photo blog I attempt to update daily (P.J.'s look at the world). I figure if everyone is getting in on the internet being the future thing, I might as well too.

This blog will be filled with different things. From thoughts and complaints, to life in general, to sports and things along those lines. I don't intend on always going long, but I won't always be short, either.

Basically, I'll be updating this when I feel I have something to say. Or something to report. Or just when I feel like writing something.

So feel free to check back and keep updated. I might start by covering some of the same topics I've posted about on my other blog. The problem with those blogs is that it is set up to be more of for a smaller audience because people have to register to see what you've posted.

Feel free to keep checking back and thanks for reading!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home