Been a while
Boy it's been a while. So long in fact that when I checked it today, it said this URL didn't exist. Interesting enough.
Work has been hectic and I've really tried to follow my photo blog. I'm attempting to integrate my photo blog with a regular blog on my website. I'll try every once in a while to post something here in case someone actually looks. But eventually, I'm hoping to get into blogging on a regular basis and have it on my server.
For now, check my photo blog: P.J.'s look at the world
Work has been hectic and I've really tried to follow my photo blog. I'm attempting to integrate my photo blog with a regular blog on my website. I'll try every once in a while to post something here in case someone actually looks. But eventually, I'm hoping to get into blogging on a regular basis and have it on my server.
For now, check my photo blog: P.J.'s look at the world

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home